Wednesday, 5 January 2011 - 16:58
DIAS Aquaculture S.A. announces that the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting held on 05/01/2011, was attended by person or in proxy by 25 shareholders representing 24.780.978 shares out of the total 30.159.583 shares (equal to 82,817).
The Shareholders Meeting:
1) With 100% of the representing share capital approved the amendment of article 2 "Seat" and and now the company´s new headquarters will be the Municipality of Mandra.
2) With 100% of the representing share capital approved the merger by absorption of the 100% subsidiary Mattheou Sole Admin. Limited Liability Company.
3) Elected a new Board of Directors, which was constituted as body at a meeting held immediately after the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting as follows:
1. Stelios Pitakas, Chairman and CEO. (Executive Member)
2. Stephanos Manellis, Vice-Chairman (Executive Member)
3. Ioakeim Tsoukalas, Member (Executive Member)
4. George Pitakas, Member (Executive Member)
5. Haralampos Karamouzis, Member (Independent -Non Executive Member)
6. Anita Subba Hamilton, Member (Non - Executive Member)
7. Vadim Doubrovin, Member. (Independent -Non Executive Member) According to the Company´s Articles of Association and the Law 2190/1920 article 18 (6), the members of the Board of Directors are to be elected from lists of candidates that shareholders propose and vote. Thus, the No. 1 - 5 above members were elected from a list received 14.358.376 votes and the No. 6 - 7 above members were elected from a list received 9.167.082 votes, while shareholders representing 1.255 .520 votes abstained.
Also, that the General Assembly unanimously appointed an Audit Committee composed of the following members:
1. Haralampos Karamouzis (Non-Executive Independent Member)
2. Anita Subba Hamilton (Non Executive)
3. Vadim Doubrovin (Independent Non-Executive Member)
Note finally that according to the Company´s Articles of Association the term of the Board of Directors is five years.